How do I clean my competition suit?
- Never use Oxyclean or any similar products
- Never use Bleach.
1. Fill the sink with cold water and a bit of liquid soap (something like regular Gain or Tide)
2. Dive your suit in and shake it for about 1 minute ( the water will turn «orangey brown»)
3. Remove water from the sink and rinse the suit.
4. Do steps 2 and 3 a couple times or until water is clear.
5. To remove stains: Rub gently with a soft toothbrush and a bit of soap.
6. Rinse with clear water.
7. To remove excess of water: Wring the suit in an towel.
8. Dry flat.
– Do not let the suit soak in the water for more them 3 minutes.
– Do not use soap that has bleach in it.
– Do not use Oxyclean or any other similar products.